Single Daisy HTML -
- HTML Template
Contributor: John Galt's Templates
Product SKU: pm44946htdl1
Single Daisy HTML -
v. 1.0 -
HTML Template -
Make a statement with a bold image splashed on your web page. The same image then gets echoed throughout the rest of the pages to provide accents and color. Clean, simple layout and limited (horizontally) main content area makes your web site more readable. CSS-based layout, w3c compliant, accessible site.
Related Keywords - single,
John Galt's Templates
Product Specs and Information
- HTML - Compatible with any HTML editor.
- CSS Validated - This template has validated CSS through jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator.
- HTML 4.01 Transitional - This product has been validated through validator.w3.org for the HTML 4.01 Transitional doctype.
- Section 508 - This product has been Bobby Approved using Section 508 accessibility guidelines through bobby.watchfire.org.
- WCAG 1.0 AA - This product has been Bobby Approved using WACG 1.0 (AA accessibility guidelines) through bobby.watchfire.org.
- Firefox 1.x
- Firefox 2.x
- IE 5.x PC
- IE 6.x PC
- IE 7.x PC
- Mozilla PC
- Net 6.x PC
- Net 7.x PC
- Net 8.x PC
- Opera 6.x PC
- Opera 7.x PC
- Opera 8.x PC
- Opera 9.x PC
Layout and Design Features
CSS - CSS design features
- Fonts - resizable - The majority of the text in this template are resizable by the user in a browser.
- Used for fonts and colors - This template includes a stylesheet which is used to format fonts and some colors.
Design - Design features.
- curves/rounded - Most of the layout uses curves, rounded corners, etc.
Included Page Layouts - Page layout features included with this template.
- 2 columns - Layout has two columns.
- footer area across bottom - Layout has footer across the bottom of the design.
- main navigation - horizontal - The template's main navigation is horizontal (and may be limited in the number of links that it can hold).
- main picture across 1 column - The main picture area is across one column.
Layout - Layout features.
- logo area - unlimited - The logo area is unlimited in size.
- type - css/tableless - This template uses CSS-based layout. No tables are used for layout.
- vertical nav - left column - Vertial navigation bar in left column.
- width - static/800 - This template has a fixed width for a minimum 800-wide monitor.
Navigation - The type of navigation used in this template.
- Hard-coded - This product's navigation bars/links/buttons are hard-coded on each page. You will have to modify each page with your new links.
- Horizontal - limited number - Horizontally oriented navigation is included. Number of links is limited.
- Vertical - unlimited number - Vertically oriented navigation is included. Number of links is unlimited.
Ease Of Modification
Font changes - How do you make changes to the fonts of this template?
- CSS and graphics editor - Changing the fonts of this template requires modifying the stylesheet (easy) and modifying some of the graphics that have text in a graphics editor.
Layout color changes - How easy is it to make layout color changes?
- CSS and specific graphics editor - To change the colors of this template, you will have to modify the stylesheet as well as use a specific graphics editor to modify some images.
Logo - How easy is it to modify or replace the logo?
- Graphics editor required to integrate logo - This template has a type of interface design that requires you to integrate the log over a part of the interface using a graphics editor. A blank .png or .jpg may be provided, or you may be required to use a specific source file. Check the product documentation for more details.
Main images - How easy is it to replace the main images in this template?
- Graphics editor effects applied - To replace the main image and achieve a similar effect, you will need to apply certain effects (rounded corners, layer masks, or others) using a graphics editor. Check to see if the main image source file is included and what software you might need to edit the main image.
Navigation links - How easy is it to modify the navigation links, text, and effects?
- CSS image rollovers - This template uses custom-created graphics for each navigation link, and the rollover effect is within the stylesheet. You will need to know how to use the graphics editor to modify the button graphics, as well as advanced CSS positioning knowledge for changing the rollover effect.
- CSS text links - This template uses CSS-formatted text links (no graphics), so you can simply edit the stylesheet to modify the navigation link colors and effects. You can change the link and text very easily.