Active Biking -
- Dreamweaver Template
Contributor: John Galt's Templates
Product SKU: pm69008dwdl3
Active Biking -
v. 1.0 -
Dreamweaver Template -
This is a great template for any company based in offering classes to students of all ages. The images used are geared towards biking groups. Images can be replaced to reflect what your company offers.
Related Keywords - biking,
John Galt's Templates
Product Specs and Information
- DW 4
- DW 8 - Compatible with Dreamweaver 8.
- DW CS3
- DW MX - Compatible with Dreamweaver MX.
- DW MX2004 - Compatible with Dreamweaver MX 2004.
- CSS Validated - This template has validated CSS through jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator.
- XHTML 1.0 Strict
- Firefox 3.x
- IE 6.x PC
- IE 7.x PC
- IE 8.x PC
- Mozilla PC
- Net 8.x PC
- Opera 9.x PC
- Safari 2.x Mac
Layout and Design Features
CSS - CSS design features
- Fonts - resizable - The majority of the text in this template are resizable by the user in a browser.
Design - Design features.
- info boxes - Includes info boxes for "hot topics" or "extra information."
Included Page Layouts - Page layout features included with this template.
- 2 columns - Layout has two columns.
- 3 columns - Layout has three columns.
- catalog - Includes a product catalog layout.
- footer area across bottom - Layout has footer across the bottom of the design.
- header area across top - Layout has header area across the top of the design.
- main navigation - horizontal - The template's main navigation is horizontal (and may be limited in the number of links that it can hold).
- main picture across 1 column - The main picture area is across one column.
Layout - Layout features.
- logo area - limited - The logo area is limited in size.
- type - css/tableless - This template uses CSS-based layout. No tables are used for layout.
- vertical nav - middle column - Vertial navigation bar in middle column.
Navigation - The type of navigation used in this template.
- DHTML dropdown - This product uses DHTML dropdown menus (some may require third-party software or coding knowledge to modify).
- Hard-coded - This product's navigation bars/links/buttons are hard-coded on each page. You will have to modify each page with your new links.
Ease Of Modification
Font changes - How do you make changes to the fonts of this template?
- CSS and graphics editor - Changing the fonts of this template requires modifying the stylesheet (easy) and modifying some of the graphics that have text in a graphics editor.
Layout color changes - How easy is it to make layout color changes?
- CSS - To change colors of this template, you can simply edit the CSS file.
Logo - How easy is it to modify or replace the logo?
- Graphics editor required to integrate logo - This template has a type of interface design that requires you to integrate the log over a part of the interface using a graphics editor. A blank .png or .jpg may be provided, or you may be required to use a specific source file. Check the product documentation for more details.
Main images - How easy is it to replace the main images in this template?
- No effects applied - There are no effects applied to the main image (i.e., it is a simple rectangular image). If you crop your image to the same size, you can easily replace the main image without further modifications.
Navigation links - How easy is it to modify the navigation links, text, and effects?
- CSS image rollovers - This template uses custom-created graphics for each navigation link, and the rollover effect is within the stylesheet. You will need to know how to use the graphics editor to modify the button graphics, as well as advanced CSS positioning knowledge for changing the rollover effect.